If you said “Yes” to above, proceed to steps 1-4.
Step 1: Apply to the iROCC program
Step 2: Supplemental documents should be submitted to email@example.com.
- Official transcript provided by your guidance counselor
- Copy of official scores from PSAT, ACTPLAN, SAT, or ACT from high school
- Two letters of recommendation from 1) guidance counselor 2) science teacher
Step 3: Apply for admission to Marian University
Step 4: Upon review of your materials, you will be contacted for a campus interview with the mentors
After admission to the iROCC program
Step 1: Contact Kiley Watson at the Advanced Study Program to register for BIO198 at 317.955.6302 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay tuition, $300 for 3 credit hours* and lab fee $200 for supplies.
- Scholarships are available to fund your summer research experience!
- The scholarship deadline is May 1, 2014 for the 2014 summer session.
Step 3: Meet your research mentor and let the fun begin!