If you said “Yes” to above, proceed to steps 1-3.
Step 1: Apply to the iROCC program
- Complete the online application
- Submit seven-page detailed research plan
- Seven page limit does not include title page or references
- Research plan will be evaluated based on scientific merit and feasibility
- Consider using invertebrate model organisms with life-spans shorter than program
- Consider avoiding using potentially dangerous biological agents
Step 2: Apply for admission to Marian University’s Advanced Study Program.
- Complete the Free Online Application at www.marian.edu/apply for the High School-Dual Credit program
- Submit the following documents to the Marian University Office of Admission (Attn: Ashley Henke):
- Counselor Recommendation Form
- Official high school transcript
- Official test scores from one of the following: PSAT, ACTPLAN, SAT, or ACT (test scores are considered official if printed on official high school transcript)
- Students admitted into the program will receive an acceptance letter via mail
Step 3: Upon review of your materials, you will be contacted for a campus interview with the mentor(s).
After admission to the iROCC program
Step 1: Contact Kiley Watson at the Advanced Study Program to register for BIO198 at 317.955.6302 or email@example.com
Step 2: Pay tuition, $300 for 3 credit hours* and lab fee $200 for supplies.
Step 3: Meet your research mentor and let the fun begin!