iROCC Sessions and Accommodations
Hours are from 8:30am-4:30pm Monday through Friday. This pricing includes 1 meal/day, snacks, research supplies, weekly field trips, fun activities, and an iROCC souvenir.
- 6 weeks- $300 tuition + $200 lab fee
- June 17th – June 28th & July 8th- August 2nd, 2013
Includes 3 meals/day, snacks, and overnight accommodations in on-campus dorms with after-hours and weekend activities.
- 2 weeks - $450
- 4 weeks - $900
- 6 weeks - $1345
- 7 weeks - $1570 (includes accommodations June 29 - July 7, 2013)
In order to reserve a position in the iROCC class, you MUST have completed the online iROCC application in addition to making an advanced deposit of $150. This deposit is a non-refundable fee that is applied to the camp tuition.
By registering your student, you as the parent/guardian agree to bear responsibility for full payment, and should a payment be returned for insufficient funds or no approval by credit,as the parent/guardian you agree to pay for all the fees associated with collection of due funds, including attorney's fees.
Final payment of all balances must be paid in full by June 3, 2013 in order to attend CampROC or iROCC.
- No refunds will be issued after the first day of camp.
- No refunds will be issued if the camper is dismissed from the program.
- No refunds will be issued or discounts granted for missing camp due to planned vacation or school schedules.
- "No shows" who do not cancel their registration are liable for the entire camp tuition and fees.
We make every attempt to accommodate requests for schedule adjustments; requests must be made in writing to Dr. Kimberly Vogt at CampROC or email@example.com by June 3rd, 2013. For the iROCC program, request must be made in writing to iROCC or Dr. Samantha Hoskins at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 3, 2013. Marian University reserves the right to add, cancel, or change courses based on student enrollment levels and space availability.