Application Process for International Students
- Complete the Marian University International Student Application for Admission.
- Submit your application with your $35 application fee.
- Submit a photocopy of your passport identity page.
- Send official transcripts and score reports from all institutions previously attended to World Educational Services.
- If you have taken the SAT or ACT (not required, but recommended), request your official scores and have them sent to Marian University:
- Code 1224 for the ACT.
- Code 1442 for the SAT.
- Request official copies of your TOEFL or IELTS scores and have them sent to Marian University.
- Submit your Financial Verification Form and additional verification documents.
Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis. Due to the timely process of securing and obtaining a visa, applicants are suggested to have all of their application material submitted by June 1 for fall enrollment and October 1 for spring enrollment. Applicants will be notified of admission decisions by email. .
Learn more about the international admissions process or contact the International Office of Admission.