Marian University is a great place for international students to study. Our friendly and welcoming campus is home to students from twelve different countries as well as numerous states in the United States. Because our students come from diverse backgrounds, they value and learn from each other’s differences.
- Small Campus, Big City - As a small, safe campus right in the middle of Indianapolis, Indiana, our students have access to cultural events and communities that make them feel at home.
- Inclusive Values - Our Franciscan values of dignity of the individual, peace and justice, reconciliation, and responsible stewardship impact every aspect of campus life, and make Marian University an inclusive place for students of all faiths and cultures.
- Great Opportunities – Our outstanding academics, internships, and nationally-ranked athletics, as well as programs in fine arts and community service, make Marian University a place of tremendous opportunity—both in and out of the classroom.
Applying to a U.S. university from another country can be a detailed process, but it need not be overwhelming. The information below will help to get you started towards your studies at Marian University.
- Read through the admissions requirements for international students.
- Follow the application process for international students.
- Check the downloadable resources for international students.
- Contact our International Office of Admission if you have other questions.