Kids 'N' Sibs Weekend: February 17–19
Brothers, sisters, and children who are family members of Marian University students, faculty, and staff are invited to spend a weekend on campus and participate in fun activities.
Our next Kids 'N' Sibs Weekend is Friday, February 17 through Sunday, February 19, 2017. The event is open to siblings, cousins, nieces, nephews, your own children, children you baby-sit, and other children with whom you are close.
- Register online and reserve your spot today! Completed registration forms must be received by the Office of Student Activities and Orientation by Wednesday, February 15, 2017.
- Parents of children under 18 must complete a waiver. Waivers must be submitted at check-in.
Staying on Campus
- If you want to have a child spend the night with you in a shared residence hall room, you must have permission from your roommate(s).
- Kids and siblings under the age of 10 may stay in rooms with the opposite sex with approval of roommates.
- Children older than 10 years old may spend the night in residence halls if that student is a member of the same sex.
- Use any guest passes in the Barbara B. Cooling Dining Hall for meals. Regular rates are $5.50 for breakfast, $6.50 for lunch, and $7.50 for dinner.
For information, contact the Office of Student Activities and Orientation at 317.955.6335.