2013 Science and Math Summer Camps
The Nina Mason Pulliam EcoLab presents science and math summer camps that will be sure to bring science and math to you in new, different and fun ways. The theme is the environment and campers will explore, protect and advocate for it throughout the one week camps.
If you are not familiar with our summer camps, you might like to know that they:
- Are available for Kindergarten-8th grade students.
- Are full of fun hands-on activities and experiments.
- Are aligned with the Indiana Academic Standards.
- Include classroom and lab activities, field trips, and of course exploration in the EcoLab!
- Include biology, chemistry, math, physics, and other subjects too.
- Include meals, t-shirts, and lots of other cool things.
The 2013 Camp Schedule:
Week of June 10-14, 2013 and/or Week of June 17-21, 2013
Math and Science Camp
Week of June 24-28, 2013
STEAM Camp (STEAM: Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math)
Week of July 8-12, 2013
Marian University is hosting Camp Invention.
Math and Science Camp and STEAM Camp
$175 per week (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
$25 per week for aftercare from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
Deposit for Math and Science Camp and STEAM Camp: At the time of registration, full registration fee is required or a non-refundable $50 deposit to hold a place on the camp roster. Full registration payment is required by the deadline date – May 20, 2013.
Special Discounts: For Math and Science Camp and STEAM Camp only
- 20% Child or grandchild of a Marian University faculty, staff, student, alumni or trustee
- 20% Student who attends a Catholic school
- 50% Student who participates in the Free or Reduced Lunch Program
- Full price for 1st sibling and 20% discount for each additional sibling
- Discounts also apply to after-care.Only one discount per camper.
* To discuss financial arrangements, contact Janice Hicks Slaughter at 317.524.7701.
Camp Invention (To register or if you have questions, contact www.campinvention.org or call toll-free 800.968.4332. Ext. 1959)
$225 per week (9:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.)
$25 per week for aftercare from 3:30-4:30 p.m. OR $50per week for aftercare from 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- The completed registration form and payment must be sent to: Marian University Summer Camp, 3200 Cold Spring Road, Indianapolis, IN 46222.
- Checks can be made payable to Marian University Summer Camp.
- Call 317-524-7701 if you wish to pay by credit card.
- Online registration is not an option at this time.
- Registration deadline is May 20, 2013 for Math and Science Camp and for STEAM Camp.
- No refunds after three weeks prior to the camp.
- $50 deposit is non-refundable
- To register for Camp Invention, contact www.campinvention.org or 800.968.4332, ext. 1959.Deadline for Camp Invention is July 5, 2013.
- To register for Camp Invention aftercare, submit the Marian University Science and Math Summer Camp Registration Form with payment.
- The registration form is also available at www.marian.edu/EcoLab.
- You will receive registration confirmation by mail or e-mail.