You’re In! Accepted International Students
Congratulations—you’re on your way to starting your studies at Marian University! Becoming an international student in the United States requires meeting deadlines and fulfilling certain obligations, but the experience is well worth the effort. At Marian University, we’re here to help make your transition as smooth as possible.
- Accept Your Offer of Admission
To confirm and reserve your place in the class of 2018 you must submit a nonrefundable $100 enrollment deposit directly to the Office of Admission. This deposit will be applied to your first semester fees. Deposits may be paid online at https://marian.afford.com. Please note that the enrollment deposit must be paid before the I-20 is mailed to your home.
- Request Official Transcripts and Score Reports
- Advanced Placement/Dual Credit - A student may receive credit and/or advanced placement for certain courses by successful performance on College Board Advanced Placement (AP) examinations, International Baccalaureate (IB), CLEP, or dual-credit courses. Request official college transcripts and exam scores to be submitted to the university for credit evaluation. Credit and advanced placement are awarded by the appropriate academic department.
- Request an official final high school transcript upon graduation completion.
- Select Housing
Submit your completed online contract and a $125 housing deposit. Housing information will be sent to you in the spring.
- Complete Your Health Record and Immunizations
Your application to Marian University will not be complete until all data requested on the health record is documented. The student health record may be found online.
- Get Ready
The Marian University New Student Orientation and Registration Program (SOAR) helps ensure that your first days of college go well. You will be able to check out the campus, register for your classes, learn more about Marian University's history and traditions, explore student organizations, make new friends, and attend a variety of activities designed to help you be a successful student. Please plan on attending the August 14, 2014 SOAR.
Lisa Kawamoto, Assistant Director of International Admission, is here to help with the transition. If you have any questions, please contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.317.955.6390.