Application Process for Non-Traditional and Adult Students
For students applying to the Traditional Undergraduate Program
- Complete the Marian University Application for Admission.
- Submit your application with your $35 application fee, or apply online.
- Request an official copy of your high school transcript and transcripts from any colleges or universities previously attended and have them sent to:
Marian University Office of Admission
3200 Cold Springs Road
Indianapolis, IN 46222-1997
- Take Marian University’s pre-assessment test.
Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis and applicants will be notified of their admission decision by mail.
If you have additional questions about the admissions process, please contact us.
For students applying to Marian’s Adult Programs (MAP):
Marian’s Adult Programs
3200 Cold Spring Road
Indianapolis, Indiana 46222
- Schedule an appointment with an admission counselor by calling 317.955.6271. Non-degree seeking students may arrange a telephone consultation.
For additional information on applying to MAP, please contact us or browse the MAP section of the website.