Campus Activities Board
The Campus Activities Board (CAB) is a student-run organization that plans and coordinates events to enrich the Marian University campus community.
Our mission is to promote and facilitate an active campus life for all students that lead to fun and entertainment, strong social connections, and loyalty to our alma mater.
We host coffee houses, movie nights, an annual Homecoming celebration, Knight Daze, a campus Super Bowl party, formal dances, and more!
Find the latest news and information about campus activities on CAB's OrgSync page.
Upcoming CAB Events
- August 25* | Coffee House: Comedian Eric O'Shea, Alumni Hall, 8:30 p.m.
- September 15 | Movie Night, Alumni Hall, 8 p.m.
- September 22 | Picnic Night
- September 29* | Coffee House: TBD, Alumni Hall, 8 p.m.
- October 6 | Bingo Night
- October 20 | Fall Formal: Time and location TBD
- October 23-28 | Homecoming 2017 celebrations
- October 27* | Coffee House: TBD, Alumni Hall, 8 p.m.
- November 3 | Movie Night, Alumni Hall, 8 p.m.
- November 17* | Movie Night, Alumni Hall, 8:30 p.m.
- December 1 | Cocoa & Canvas, Alumni Hall, 7 p.m.
- December 8 | Midnight Breakfast
*Faculty Friday Nights prior to event
Questions? Please contact:
CAB Advisor & Student Activities Coordinator
317.955.6335 | email@example.com
2017-18 CAB Officers
|— President ||Daniel Santos |
|— Vice President, Recruitment & Member Relations ||Stephanie Purdy |
|— Formal Chair ||Carolyn Swartz |
|— Movie Night Chair ||Elizabeth Coleman |
|— Coffee House Chair ||Laura Haunert |
|— Special Events Chair ||Nancy Doll |
Please contact Stephanie Purdy via OrgSync for more information about you can get involved!