Kids 'N' Sibs Weekend: February 15-17, 2019
Brothers, sisters, and children who are family members of Marian University students, faculty, and staff are invited to spend a weekend on campus and participate in fun activities during our annual Kids 'N' Sibs Weekend.
The event is open to siblings, cousins, nieces, nephews, your own children, children you baby-sit, and other children with whom you are close.
- Registration for our 2019 Kids N Sibs Weekend will open in early December 2018.
- We ask that all participants register by
- February 8, 2019.
Staying on Campus
- If you are a Marian University student who wants to have a child spend the night with you in a shared residence hall room, you must have permission from your roommate(s).
- Kids and siblings under the age of 10 may stay in rooms with the opposite sex with approval of roommates.
- Children older than 10 years old may spend the night in residence halls if that student is a member of the same sex.
- There is no registration fee for the weekend, but spending money for meals and souvenirs from the Marian University bookstore is recommended.
- There is an optional $15 registration package which includes a Kids 'N' Sibs t-shirt and entrance to both basketball games on Saturday, February 16.
- If students have guest passes for on-campus dining, they can be used in the Dining Commons. Otherwise, regular rates are $7 for breakfast, $8 for lunch/brunch, and $9 for dinner.
For information, contact the Office of Student Activities and Orientation at (317) 955-6335.