When to Arrive
Wednesday, August 1, 2018: Early move-in for approved teams and groups
Monday, August 6, 2018: Early move-in for approved teams and groups
Monday, August 13, 2018: Early move-in for approved teams and groups, on-campus house and apartment move-in
Thursday, August 16, 2018: New residential students attending SOAR
Friday, August 17, 2018: New residential students for fall 2018
Saturday, August 18, 2018: Returning residential students
Note: Please arrive between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. on your assigned move-in day. Check-in staff and move-in volunteers will only be available during this time.
What to Expect
- Follow the driving route recommended for your residence hall in the "Move-In Day Routes" section of this page.
- All new freshman, transfer, re-admitted and returning students MUST attend KnightQuest on their move-in day unless they have received a KnightQuest email stating they are Knight Ready and have checked in online. Be sure to check in online if you receive this email! All students should plan to attend their designated KnightQuest date unless they have received a Knight Ready email. You should plan to arrive at Alumni Hall to begin your day before heading to your residence hall for check in.
- When you arrive at your residence hall, there will be a staff member waiting to direct you to an unloading zone.
- You will have 15 minutes to unload your car before a staff member will direct you to overflow parking close to your residence hall.
- After you have unloaded your vehicle, please move to the directed overflow parking area.
- At this time, you may return to your residence hall and begin unpacking your belongings. Please remember to break down and recycle all cardboard boxes and other packing materials.