You’re In! Accepted Students Graduating From High School
Congratulations, you’ve been accepted to Marian University! The next few weeks or months will be full of preparations as you meet other students accepted to your class and begin to make plans for all the amazing things you’ll do at Marian University.
This page will walk you through some great opportunities only available to accepted students, and we’ll make sure you know about deadlines in advance.
- Accept Your Offer of Admission
To confirm and reserve your place in the class of 2018 you must submit a nonrefundable $100 enrollment deposit directly to the Office of Admission. This deposit will be applied to your first semester fees. Deposits may be paid online at https://marian.afford.com.
- Request Official Transcripts and Score Reports
- Advanced Placement/Dual Credit - A student may receive credit and/or advanced placement for certain courses by successful performance on College Board Advanced Placement (AP) examinations, International Baccalaureate (IB), CLEP, or dual-credit courses. Request official college transcripts and exam scores to be submitted to the university for credit evaluation. Credit and advanced placement are awarded by the appropriate academic department.
- Request an official final high school transcript upon graduation completion.
- Financial Aid Steps
File the 2014-15 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
List Marian University, Title IV School #001821 on the FAFSA.
To qualify for maximum aid, all Indiana residents must file the FAFSA by March 10, 2014.
- Select Housing
Submit your completed online contract and a $125 housing deposit. Housing information will be sent to you in the spring. If you plan to live with parents in the Indianapolis area, you must complete and return the online Off-Campus Residency Form.
- Complete Your Health Record and Immunizations
Your application to Marian University will not be complete until all data requested on the health record is documented. The student health record may be found online.
- Get Ready
The Marian University New Student Orientation and Registration Program (SOAR) helps ensure that your first days of college go well. You will be able to check out the campus, register for your classes, learn more about Marian University's history and traditions, explore student organizations, make new friends, and attend a variety of activities designed to help you be a successful student. Register now for a SOAR date!
April 11, 2014
June 13, 2014
July 11, 2014
- Make Fee Payment Arrangements
After you have registered for classes, the Business Office will send you a fee statement. The statement includes the balance for your fall semester tuition, fees, and room and board charges, if you signed a housing contract. If confirmation of your payment arrangement is not received by the due date listed on your confirmation form, your registration will be canceled.
Marian University offers a convenient monthly payment option, which allows all, or part of your expenses to be spread over a period of time. The plan is administered by Tuition Management Systems, Inc. and is available to all students. You will receive detailed information in the mail, but you can also contact the Business Office at 317.955.6020 or 800.952.3917 for more information.
- Begin Your Marian University Experience
Classes begin on Monday, August 18, 2014.
Welcome to the Marian University community!